The information we may collect
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- or any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
- register on our website;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising;
- or invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Why we may collect personal information
- to enable you to access and use our website or services;
to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website or services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- and to consider your employment application.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
- Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
‘Cookies’ on our website
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form.
We conduct our business in Australia for people located in Australia.
We may disclose information to recipients that are located outside the country in which you are located. We may disclose personal information to contractors and external service providers outside of Australia.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles (other than Australian Privacy Principle 1) in relation to the personal information. By using our Website and Services or providing us with your personal information, you consent to the storage and use of your personal information in a country other than the country in which you are located and where a different privacy or data protection regime may apply.
We adopt commercially reasonable security measures consistent with industry practice to protect your personal information from risks such as loss, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
However, no security system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although due care is taken, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided to us or stored via electronic means. You provide all information entirely at your own risk.
We will keep your personal information only for as long as required for our business purposes and otherwise as required by applicable laws. Where we no longer need to keep your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
Making a complaint
Phone: 1300 910 960
Address: Office 4, level 2, 4-6 Gilbert Street, Torquay, Victoria, 3228, Australia